All meetings via Zoom until further notice.
- Spitzer Microlensing Parallax Reveals Two Isolated Stars in the Galactic Bulge
- The Continuing Search for Evidence of Tidal Orbital Decay of Hot Jupiters
- Global Chemistry and Thermal Structure Models for the Hot Jupiter WASP-43b and Predictions for JWST
- Full orbital solution for the binary system in the northern Galactic disc microlensing event Gaia16aye
- The Young Planetary System K2-25: Constraints on Companions and Starspots
- Observations of Protoplanetary Disk Structures